We finally were able to give a live demonstration of the Allinonewinepump for the members of the Central Wisconsin Amateur Wine Club (Marshfield WI). We have been in contact with Bob for the past several years wanting to do a presentation, prior to covid. There were about 30 members and had everyone’s attention. We were able to describe how to transfer, filter, removing of CO2 and bottle a lot easier without lifting the carboys and disturbing the sediment. We had several hands-on demonstrations after the demonstration.
- We are attending the TVOS (Tennessee Viticultural & Oenological Society) Annual Conference on Sat, 2/26/22.
- A live presentation at Central Wisconsin Amateur Wine Club
- How to sanitize a canister style filter
- Being a Sponsor at WineMakers Magazine conference
- Prepping for the WineMakers conference in May -2019