NEW accessory from All-In-One Wine Pump.
The Plastic (PET) Carboy Transfer Kit.
This is only for transferring going into a PET carboy using the All-In-One Wine Pump.
These are the pieces that come with the transfer Kit –
- A precision adjustable vacuum release valve
- Customized racking cane with sediment tip
- Racking hose
- Elbow to prevent any kinks in the racking hose at the full carboy
- #10 splash racking cane
- Leave the barb end in the green stopper and cut the tubing approx. 1/2” above the barb end.
- Then attach the vacuum control valve to it.
- Now reattach the hose going back to the pump to your new valve assembly.
- Leave the gray port open – this is where the vacuum is released.
- Turn the valve between 2 ½ – 3 full turns counter clockwise, from closed position.
- Hook up all the other hoses according to color and hook up the siphon hose
- Make sure that the siphon hose is completely empty – I suggest shortening the siphon hose so it doesn’t have any loops in it
- Start the – All in One Wine Pump – if it does not pull the liquid suddenly – place your finger over the open port on the vacuum valve for approx 4 seconds until you see the water starting to flow.
- Once the flow is started –you can turn your valve to no more than 2 ½ from the closed position, every vacuum pump can vary in small degrees – so that is the reason for the precision adjustable vacuum release valve
- You are not able to use a filter while transferring into a PET carboy – only glass
With this setup liquid will flow at about 1 gallon per minute
Lynne Berend (verified owner) –
I purchased the all in one wine pump with the PET carboy transfer kit about 6 months ago. I watched the videos a few times to make sure I understood the process and BAM! It works like a charm. No more lifting and I can still use my PET carboys. Love this thing. I wish I had purchased it sooner.
Dilandrea Finley (verified owner) –
Purchased the #Allinonepump recently. I love it. No more lifting heavy carboys for me!😍😍😍😍 Taking it on a test run. I use PET carboys, having the new transfer kit is great! Transferred 3 gallons of water in under 3 minutes.
evans medine (verified owner) –
I had to come up with a better way to handle my carbouys. I went from glass to PET, and that helped some, but they were still too heavy for me. I started looking at pumps, and read some good reviews on the Allinone system. I asked a question on the web site and was surprised when Steve the owner called me! We talked for twenty minutes and he assured me that if I was unhappy with his equipment, I could return it for a full refund. So I took a chance and ordered one. I used it today for the first time and let me tell you, I am very happy with it. I was able to rack two 7 gal PET carbouys and clean up with everything put away in 30 minutes! When I came into the house from the wine porch, my wife said I thought you were busy racking Wine this afternoon! When I told her I was done, she had to go out and look for herself! Steve doesn’t advertise, only by way of satisfied customers. Well, I’m a satisfied customer! If you are considering a pump give the Allinone a look, talk to Steve, you won’t be disappointed!
Just racked 5 carboys (2 glass & 3 plastic). It was an easy reset to do the plastic. Watched the video a few times and felt confident. Being able to use my AIO with my plastic “fleet” is wicked awesome! Thank you!
Terry McKenney –
It’s a pleasure to buy something that works as advertised right out of the box. Just finished racking to a plastic Better Bottle and the system worked flawlessly. On the first set up I used a 1/2″ racking cane that I already owned. After the bottle started to implode I switched to the racking cane Steve provides in the kit.
Come to find out, ALL the components in the kit need to be used for proper operation.
Sal Coco (verified owner) –
Just finished using the All in One Wine Pump with the plastic carboy accessory. Worked like a charm. Racked from from primary fermentor to secondary plastic carboy. did three units in a row.