NEW accessory from All-In-One Wine Pump.
The Plastic (PET) Carboy Transfer Kit.
This is only for transferring going into a PET carboy using the All-In-One Wine Pump.
These are the pieces that come with the transfer Kit –
- A precision adjustable vacuum release valve
- Customized racking cane with sediment tip
- Racking hose
- Elbow to prevent any kinks in the racking hose at the full carboy
- #10 splash racking cane
- Leave the barb end in the green stopper and cut the tubing approx. 1/2” above the barb end.
- Then attach the vacuum control valve to it.
- Now reattach the hose going back to the pump to your new valve assembly.
- Leave the gray port open – this is where the vacuum is released.
- Turn the valve between 2 ½ – 3 full turns counter clockwise, from closed position.
- Hook up all the other hoses according to color and hook up the siphon hose
- Make sure that the siphon hose is completely empty – I suggest shortening the siphon hose so it doesn’t have any loops in it
- Start the – All in One Wine Pump – if it does not pull the liquid suddenly – place your finger over the open port on the vacuum valve for approx 4 seconds until you see the water starting to flow.
- Once the flow is started –you can turn your valve to no more than 2 ½ from the closed position, every vacuum pump can vary in small degrees – so that is the reason for the precision adjustable vacuum release valve
- You are not able to use a filter while transferring into a PET carboy – only glass
With this setup liquid will flow at about 1 gallon per minute