The Stainless Steel Bottle Filler bottling attachment consists of the following:
- Fully adjustable bottle filler.
- It has consistent liquid height, while filling your bottles.
- There is minimal oxygen contact.
- It fills the bottle up by the wine gently flowing along the sides of the bottle.
- No overflow spillage
- Already installed in a custom drilled tapered stopper (#3)
- Wine inlet is fitted for a 3/8’’ ID racking hose which attaches to your racking cane
- Vacuum inlet is fitted for a 1/4’’ ID vacuum hose which attaches to your vacuum reservoir
- It is color coded (red) for easy setup, when used with the – All in One Wine pump.
- Bottling is fun, you are standing, rather than bending over to fill your bottles.
- Stainless Steel bottle filler is sold as a kit with the Wine bottle vacuum reservoir
The Stainless Steel Wine bottle vacuum reservoir conversion kit consists of the following:
- A stainless steel Long elbow (approx 6” long in length) to protect liquid from entering the pump
- It is color coded (blue) for easy setup, when used with the – All in One Wine pump.
- Already installed in a custom drilled tapered stopper (#2)
- Vacuum inlet is fitted for a 3/16” or 1/4’’ ID vacuum hose which attaches to your vacuum pump
- Vacuum outlet is fitted for a 1/4’’ ID vacuum hose which attaches to your vacuum attachments.
- The Precision adjustable vacuum valve comes completely assembled
Advantages of using the Precision vacuum valve
- It will give you even more consistent bottling filling, by controlling the liquid flow by use of vacuum.
- Less foaming due to liquid agitation
- You can bottle beer without pulling out CO2 or foaming
- Customers have mentioned that they can cork a bottle as they are filling the next one, It’s a great time saver !
- Fully Adjustable
- A must have when filtering -It will make your wine go slower thru the filter – in effect getting better filtration thru the cartridge filter.
Orders outside of the continental US- Alaska, Hawaii and Canada will require additional shipping charges.