The Stainless Steel Bottle Filler bottling attachment consists of the following:
- Fully adjustable bottle filler.
- It has consistent liquid height, while filling your bottles.
- There is minimal oxygen contact.
- It fills the bottle up by the wine gently flowing along the sides of the bottle.
- No overflow spillage
- Already installed in a custom drilled tapered stopper (#3)
- Wine inlet is fitted for a 3/8’’ ID racking hose which attaches to your racking cane
- Vacuum inlet is fitted for a 1/4’’ ID vacuum hose which attaches to your vacuum reservoir
- It is color coded (red) for easy setup, when used with the – All in One Wine pump.
- Bottling is fun, you are standing, rather than bending over to fill your bottles.
- Stainless Steel bottle filler is sold as a kit with the Wine bottle vacuum reservoir
Please note you will need the replacement vacuum release valve and 6 ‘ of 1/4” id hose as well.
The Stainless Steel Wine bottle vacuum reservoir conversion kit consists of the following:
- A stainless steel Long elbow (approx 6” long in length) to protect liquid from entering the pump
- It is color coded (blue) for easy setup, when used with the – All in One Wine pump.
- Already installed in a custom drilled tapered stopper (#2)
- Vacuum inlet is fitted for a 3/16” or 1/4’’ ID vacuum hose which attaches to your vacuum pump
- Vacuum outlet is fitted for a 1/4’’ ID vacuum hose which attaches to your vacuum attachments.
- The Precision adjustable vacuum valve comes completely assembled
Advantages of using the Precision vacuum valve
- It will give you even more consistent bottling filling, by controlling the liquid flow by use of vacuum.
- Less foaming due to liquid agitation
- You can bottle beer without pulling out CO2 or foaming
- Customers have mentioned that they can cork a bottle as they are filling the next one, It’s a great time saver !
- Fully Adjustable
- A must have when filtering -It will make your wine go slower thru the filter – in effect getting better filtration thru the cartridge filter.
Orders outside of the continental US- Alaska, Hawaii and Canada will require additional shipping charges.
Brian roche (verified owner) –
Was having problems getting excess gas in my bottle filling which really slowed us down.
Just bottled using the adjustable flow and stainless filler and I could adjust it to the flow I wanted with now bubbles.
Love it and Steve called me after I sent him a email and he fixed my problem!
Virendra Sawh –
This product is great. Exactly as described.
They even included adapters for my system to work with this filler. Excellent customer care. Their suggestions were excellent.Thank you, guys..
Spencer Field (verified owner) –
If you’re tired of using the funnel or sucking on the hose…get this. It works. The best feature is not the ease, as much as consistently fills the bottle without overflow. Get one.
Alan (verified owner) –
Just bottled my Fall batch with the SS bottle filler setup. (I also added a commercial dishwasher rack for tumblers as seen in one of Steves recent bottling videos which I cannot now locate.) The new setup is stable, with vastly improved bottle management then before. The stiffness of the SS tubes on the new bottling stopper are an improvement on the already good experience provided by the plastic based bottling equipment that came with my AllInOne several years ago. I can really recommend this upgrade.
Allan (verified owner) –
This is the slickest system ever for bottling and you do not have to be on your knees while doing it. You could not Find a more knowledgeable or helpful person that Steve. Thank you Steve for a fine product and the superb service.
Brett (verified owner) –
So, I hate bottling. Like really hate it. I only do about 150 bottles per year so should not complain about it. Managing flow with gravity is not easy (at least for me), have to fill a bunch of bottles, stop then cork them, get the flow going again and repeat, aghhh. Hate bottling so much. I bought this item as a bit of a splurge hoping it would save some effort. I had my own vacuum pump and hooked it up. Everything was labeled/colour coded, super simple to connect. I had two carboys of red wine to bottle and it worked so well. Unbelievably great product. Took about two bottles worth of filling to get it dialed in. From set up to putting everything away was two hours, easy to clean and sanitize. The effort of bottling was cut easily in half. This product makes bottling so easy. If you bottle wine you need this product